Wednesday, September 7, 2011
The First Day of School! YEAH!
I love the first day of school! Even when I was a kid I loved the first day of school and all of the excitement it entailed. New school supplies, new teachers, new friends, new everything. I know Calvin was super excited for school to start, he was up and ready to go by 6:15 AM and didn't need to be ready to go until 6:45 AM. Jason on the other hand could have used an extra 3 hours of beauty sleep, he is so NOT a morning person. He had to be ready and out the door by 5:45 AM for early morning seminary. So the schedule in the morning goes as follows... Wake up at 5:00 AM, shower and dress, wake up Jason by 5:15 AM, go back to Jason's room at 5:20 AM and really wake him up, make breakfast for Jason and I, leave the house at 5:45 AM to drop Jason off at the church for seminary, back to the house by 6:00 AM and wake up Calvin, make Calvin breakfast, Calvin and I leave to pick Jason up by 6:45 AM, drop Jason off at school at 7:00 AM, drop Calvin off at school at 7:30 AM, get home and get the day ready for Collin by 7:45 AM. It's an early start, but I don't mind. I'm just glad the boys are back to school!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment