Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Collin!


I really can't believe Collin's 3 years old today! It seems like just yesterday they were showing me him in the operating room, and then wisking him away to get cleaned up. I remember the first time I saw my beautiful little angel. 10 perfect little fingers and 10 perfect little toes (the same pinky toes as his dad), and perfectly manicured eyebrows just like his brothers. I remember seeing him in the "Darth Vader tank" they used to transport him to the Stormont-Vail NICU, and he was the largest preemie they had ever had, yup a 7 lbs preemie. And I remember so clearly the day he came home and how thankful I was for him. Gosh, that was 3 years ago.
3 years later, this boy is still my little angel. He captures the heart of everyone he meets. He has the sweetest smile, the tightest hugs, and such a loving heart! We love you so much Collin! Happy Birthday my 3 year old angel!
(Here are the first pictures of Collin's Birthday. He received his first gift from his Auntie Vanessa, Uncle Glenn, Ruben, Brendan, Sydney, Aidan, and Ethan. They know Collin too well, he absolutely loved his gift!)





1 comment:

All the Angles said...

Wow I can't believe he is already 3!! Wow, where does the time go? Happy Birthday Collin ☼ !