The past couple of days have been a little difficult for me. I have a difficult time holding back my emotions when I loose a loved one, or when my friends loose loved ones. This week one of my sister's friends from many years ago passed away while on the 3rd day of her vacation. Apparently she had a heart attack, she was only 42 years old. Saturday, my old friend, from the same neighborhood, lost her brother in a shooting. Anthony, was shot and dropped off at a hospital in Toronto, and then died 2 hours later. No one has come forward with any information on what had happened, where the shooting occurred, or who even dropped him off. He was only 23 years old. Again on Saturday I was informed that Jason's best friend from pre-school was rushed to the hospital and had emergency brain surgery for a blood clot and persistent bleed. The surgery had went well, but then early this morning he took a turn for the worst and slipped into a coma. They performed another surgery on him this morning and he finally opened his eyes this afternoon, Easton is just 16.
I have been praying for Annie's family, that her little girl will always remember her mom. I've been praying for Susan's family, that they will find comfort in having the answers soon as to who, where, and why this senseless shooting happened. And I have been praying constantly for Easton and his family, that Easton will heal and that his family will find comfort know the Lord is there for them. And I pray that I will have an understanding one day as to why these things happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment