Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 17th Anniversary!!

Yes indeed, we're at our 17th! Jeremy and I have decided that we are way too young to have been married for seventeen years. In fact, when I told one of my patients that we would be celebrating our 17th Anniversary, he said to me, "So that means you got married at 5 years old right?" (Bless his heart!) What a wonderful way to celebrate, we spent the snowy day at home and then went out for dinner at Salty's on Alki Beach. We had the most beautiful view of the Seattle skyline at the restaurant. We also dined on the yummiest snow crab, crab fritters, filet mignon, and lobster. Then to top it off the restaurant served us their famous White Chocolate Mousse cake for dessert~ they totally spoiled us. During dinner we talked about how fast 17 years have gone by, some of our fondest memories, and also the things that we've learned about each other. I'm so thankful for Jeremy and the 17 years that we've spent together, and I'm looking forward to so many more happy years with my fella'. I'm so thankful to have found the love of my life and that we have an eternity to keep celebrating being together. I love you Jeremy!










2 comments:

Stephen and Heather said...

I am glad that you guys had a good anniversary. The restaurant looks really good. Love you guys.

All the Angles said...

Happy 17th Anniversary you guys!!! You are so cute together! :)