Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where have I been???

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on my blog. Not sure where to start, but after reading my last entry let me just say that I haven't stayed on track for the whole weight loss thing. We just haven't had time... I haven't had time. I really wish I had an 8th day for my week, but I would probably fill that up too! In a blurb this is what has happened the last few months... so I took on a promotion at work, Jeremy's business is starting to pick up to be at a regular pace, the kids are doing well in school, Collin's loving his preschool class, had a sad time- Grandma Miller passed away, visit to Utah for the funeral but good to see most of the family again, weather's getting better in Seattle, found another favorite place in Washington (Leavenworth, it's a Bavarian themed town), loving the Woodland Park Zoo, loving the buffet at Tulalip, just loving the Seattle area!, school's over- hooray from the kids, honor roll, another visit to Leavenworth for schnitzel- hooray, 4th of July festivals and fireworks, watched the Seafair Pirates storm the beach at Alki- not really, their ship got stuck on a sandbar so the Pirate Captain had to be brought to the beach by dragon boat, packed and sent Jason off for Youth Camp, sigh.... and in between there I should have thrown in a couple of shopping trips, movie dates with my favorite fella, bubble tea (not tea, but smoothies with boba) and dinners out to new found restaurants. During the next few weeks we have a few more exploring days out, a couple of Mariner games, hopefully a Sounders game, a vacation to Coeur D'Alene, and I know there will be more dates out with the hubby. I'll try to post pictures, but I can't guarantee. We are truly enjoying our summer here in Washington, I believe this is the place.... Hope you're all having a great summer!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Balvarian? I would love to see some pictures of that. So what are schnitzels anyway? Glad to see someone is back to blogging. I'm not on FB anymore so I feel left out of the loop sometimes.
Thanks for sharing.

Susan