Friday, February 1, 2013
Already seeing a positive difference!
I have wonderful news, the positive change has been exactly that... POSITIVE! I'm so thankful for my many blessings, my husband, my children, my opportunities. We have so much to be thankful for. Jason has been attending early morning seminary again on a regular basis, without complaint. We had a really good coversation about his life and his long-term goals. I think it all is sinking in, his "AH-HA" moment. Today he called me as I was leaving work and he told me that he was going to the church to work with one of the brethren to get the DI pick up ready. I was a little surprised, but then a moment of clarity came to me. He gets it! I am so proud of him.
At work I've made some attitude changes, I'm not going to stress about it. I go to work, do my job to the best of my ability, and I leave work at work. This really has made me more relaxed, and when I get home I don't worry about things. Now that I have this clarity I need to go back to eating better, exercising more, and getting my health back on track. Baby steps right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment