Friday, January 25, 2008
January: A month that needs to be over!
I usually love January, but this year has started with such heart ache I just would like this month to be over. Our extended family has been through the ringer with a loss of a family member, surgeries, illness, and just a whole lot of bad stuff. My thoughts are constantly on every member of our family healthy and ill. My prayers are abundant. And I feel like my tears are constantly flowing for all of their burdens. I thought the start of a new year would turn things around with the stress of 2007, but I'm finding these things are just continuing. Luckily, we've been able to protect our children from all of this by not breaking down in front of them. The boys know that our family has had some set backs, but that we also need to stay strong and pray for all of them who need our prayers. Maybe next month I'll have a better account to record, but for now this is just going to have to do. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mel,
It's so good to see a new post on our blog. It has been a rough month. But for us at least it seems to be getting better. :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment