Friday, February 8, 2008

Husband Tagging


Okay Shauntae, here you go.....


What is his name? Jeremy Allen Draper

How long have you been married? 13 wonderful years!

How long did you date? 2-1/2 months -technically 2 weekend dates and a few days during Christmas break, engaged for 2-1/2 weeks

How old is he? 34

Who eats more? He does.

Who said I love you first? I think it was me.

Who is smarter? He is "book smart", and I am "common sense"

Whose temper is worse? That would be me

Who does laundry? He does

Who does the dishes? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who pays the bills? I do, but he makes the money....

Who cooks dinner? Me, unless you have a hankering for Macaroni and Cheese with Taco Bell Sauce (his favorite missionary meal)

Who drives when you are together? Both of us do.

Whose parents do you see the most? It's pretty even.

Who proposed? Jeremy, very romantic!

Who has more friends? Not sure, I think it's pretty even.

Who has more siblings? Jeremy

Who wears the pants in the family? We really don't have "the pants" in our family. All of the decisions are usually made together.


Now it's your turn... Consider yourself tagged!


1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Mel, thanks for doing the husband tag. I love the "how long did you date" answer. :)
Miss you guys!