I'm usually not the "early bird", well at least not this early. I've been up since 04:00 and I just couldn't go back to sleep. I'm tired, but still can't sleep. Any suggestions on staying asleep? I've now checked my emails, blogs, and other websites. I've had breakfast. And I'm going to start getting ready to go to work. I think I'll go in early and get things done so I can leave early. Today we have a teacher plan day, so there are no students in school. This is what I call a "catch up" day and it's where I get everything done without interruptions.
Happy Valentine's Day for those of you I didn't get to say that to yesterday. We didn't go out yesterday because it's almost impossible to be seated for dinner at any restaurant in town on this day. We had taken the kids out for dinner the day before and took them shopping for their Valentine's gifts. Yeah, lucky them they get presents for every occassion. On Saturday I'm going to pick up a couple of things for Jeremy and I when we go to Topeka. We're also going to try out a Greek restaurant since I've been wanting Greek food for about a week now. So I guess our Valentine's day is more like a week this year.
I'm still feeling good. I'm feeling a little thicker and my pants are feeling tight. I weighed myself yesterday and luckily I haven't gained anything even though I feel like I'm starting to feel like I have. I'm going in on Tuesday to see the doctor. I've been told that I have to find out what the sex of the baby is from many family members. My mom said that I don't have to know, just have the sonographer call her with the results, and then she'll call everyone else. We'll see guys.....
2 comments:
I agree with your mom! :)
sorry if I let the cat out of the bag on the family website...
Congrats!
Susan
Post a Comment