Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So it's now official!!!

Yes indeed, it's now official..... we're having a baby! I'm 2 months along now, and very surprised at the whole thing. It was after Christmas that we decided to stop trying for another baby, but apparently Heavenly Father decided different. We're so happy about everything. The boys' reaction were as follows- Calvin: "Yeah, now I won't be the little brother anymore and I can be the big brother!", Jason- "Great, now we have the split the inheritance three-ways." Nice eh?

I haven't been hit with morning sickness with this one, and I've been more tired than I was with Jason and Calvin. In fact if I didn't miss my cycle I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. I feel great! She/he should be here at the end of August right after we move to New Hampshire. I am a little nervous about delivering there because I had the same Dr. deliver Jason and Calvin. In fact I had the same medical teams with both the boys. So I have a few months to convince myself that it'll be okay.

As for the sex of the baby... I'm not sure I'm going to find out this time. I'd like it to be a surprise, but dad wants to know as soon as possible. To be honest, I really don't care as long as the baby is healthy. I think it would be easy to have another boy because we know what to expect, but to have a girl- I'm not sure what I would do with her. I'm use to "high and tight" haircuts not pigtails and braids, jeans and t-shirts not pink fouffy dresses. What do you think???

I'm out....

3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hooray! I love getting new nieces and nephews! I am so excited for ya'll, this is going to be so fun. You'll have to keep us updated all the time, since we are so far away. I want pictures posted too. :)

Congrats you guys!

Stephen and Heather said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that you guys are having another kid. All the conversations of having one or not. I thought that you guys were pretty set. I am so excited though. I still can't believe it!!! I vote for finding out what it is, I am not very patient in this area. Love, Heather

Our Crazy Family said...

OOOH! I guess I should be checking your blog more often. I would have known about this earlier. My bad. Anyway CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. good luck trying to keep it a surprise! congrats again.

Cindy