I picked up a crib today, hooray! I have only two more things to pick up then I'll feel like I'm really ready for this little one to be here. The boys loved their swing and play yard when they were babies, and those are the last two items on my list. It's amazing how much baby gear one little baby needs (or mom needs to stay sane). So here's my list of what I have, is there anything else that I'm missing.....
crib
stroller
car seat
baby bag
breast pump
formula
sleepers
clothes (so many outfits)
toys
bath tub
towels
bath robe
crib mobile
johnnie jumper
rainforest jumper
blankets
sheets
burp cloths
baby carrier
mattress wedge
So what else do you think I need????
3 comments:
Sounds like you are almost ready. Do you think that this kid is going to come early like Jason and Calvin? The only things I can think of are bottles and then do you have a crib pad that goes around the crib? I have a box that I need to get ready to send to you. We have some clothes and stuff for you guys. You will laugh with some of it because some of it you will recognize. Anyway, have you decided on a name yet? What about the middle name?
Bottles and a crib pad I do not have as yet. I'll have to put those on the list too.
As for a middle name I'm not too sure. It's going to be an "A" name like all of ours are. We've thought about Anthony, Apollo, and Andrew. Any other suggestions?
Now what about you? A good book, rocking chair with a foot stool, bubble bath, easy access shirts and night gowns and breast pads. I miss being Prego... don't know if there will be another one for me.
Post a Comment