Here's Calvin getting ready for another round. Jeremy and I relaxing at the bowling alley. Jason and his bowling form. Calvin, Jason, and Jeremy at Dave & Busters. Shopping at the Legends Mall in KC.
Looks like ya'll had lots of fun! We had a good 4th too, although it would've been even funner with you guys here. (Is funner a word? Oh well.) By the way, I can totally identify with the BBQ craving...and I'm not even pregnant!
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had lots of fun! We had a good 4th too, although it would've been even funner with you guys here. (Is funner a word? Oh well.) By the way, I can totally identify with the BBQ craving...and I'm not even pregnant!
I am glad that you guys had sooo much fun. Has Jason grown a foot or two? He looks taller than I remember.
Post a Comment