Every afternoon I feel this way... "Mom, what's for dinner?" I honestly don't know??? I'm running out of different 'fast recipes' for my family menu. Any ideas????
We've been grilling on the BBQ- chicken, steaks, burgers, veggies, hot dogs, brats, kielbasa... I'm done with spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti and meat sauce, fettuccine alfredo with chicken/ shrimp and broccoli, fish and chips, steamed dumplings and fried rice, sandwiches and soup. We also have the weekly take-out of BK/Mc D's/ Chinese or pizza. I need some new recipes!!! so please forward them on....
yours truly, the Very Hungry Caterpillar....
3 comments:
We like Hawaiian Haystacks... Cream of Chicken soup with add chicken diced up over rice and whatever you like on it. Easy and does not make the kitchen hot. We like Pineapple, mandarin oranges, celery , olives, chinese crunchy noodles and cheese.
GOod luck! My family does the "what's for dinner?" on a daily basis also! Plus we are mood eaters. so sometimes what is planned is not what we want!
<3 Wendy
I feel like this all of the time also. With baseball we have eaten out way too many nights. Hunter had his last game last night and Kylan has a tournament next week and then we will be done with sports until the fall, so I will be watching for some good ideas for dinner also. Hopefully everyone else has some great ideas.
I love shepherd's pie. Cooked ground beef, green beans or corn, mashed potatoes and cheese. Cook for 20 minutes on 430 degrees. Yum!
TJ's favorite thing is anything you can find and throw it in a soft taco, whether it be eggs, bacon, cheese or steak BBQ sauce and articokes, or easy cheese and salsa.
But during the summer I like "cold" stuff, sandwiches, cottage cheese and a fruit or veggy, sometimes just cold cereal. Can you tell I don't cook much... but eating out is getting way TOO expensive.
Susan
Post a Comment