Monday, August 25, 2008
False Alarm.... UGHHHH!
We had a false alarm this morning. I spent 5 hours at the hospital today. I started the morning with 6 contractions in an hour that were really intense. Then they started to slow down and lighten up to 4 an hour and at half the intensity. The difficulty with my pregnancies is that I don't ever dilate, so checking me is pointless. And this is the first time I've felt contractions, so basically the only way we've been able to tell when the baby is ready to be born is that my water breaks. I did have some leakage/ discharge today, but it wasn't enough to validate "labor". So let's keep our fingers crossed for Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow. I hope you have that baby soon! Good luck! I can't wait to see this little one!
Post a Comment