Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're getting there....

Was at the Dr.'s today in Topeka. It was kind of bitter-sweet because my dr. in Topeka is my pre-natal specialist and he and his staff have been there with me every step of the way. Of course this was my last visit with them. He says that the baby's ready, now it's just the waiting game. I'm going out walking again tonight to see if I can get the contractions going more frequently. Anyway, all is going great with the little guy. His estimated weight is a little over 7 lbs. My "actual" due date isn't for another few weeks (Sept 29th), but the "estimated" due date is Aug. 29th. Because I don't carry to term I usually have our babies pre-term between 34 and 36 weeks. He said that if I carried to term I would be having 13 lbs babies (my aunt had 3 babies over 13 lbs- amazing). So keep your fingers crossed that he'll be here soon.

No comments: