We are happy to announce that our cute little Collin is home! He was discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon, and we were absolutely delighted to finally have him with us permanently. He's doing very well. Last night he was still on the hospital schedule where he eats every 3 hours, but I didn't mind one bit getting up to feed and play with him. He's slowly getting on to his own schedule now. I've had him sleeping for over 4 hours now and before I put him down I let him eat as much as he wanted- almost double of what he usually eats. So hopefully he'll sleep more tonight and keep eating like his brothers did. We just love having him home with us.
Here's our little Collin on his way home from the hospital- he slept the entire ride home.
4 comments:
I am so glad that he is home. He is such a cutie. I love when they first come home and the car seat seems so big. Lots of love.
I'm so happy for all of you!!
He;s such a cutei! <3 Wendy
I am so happy for you that your little bundle is able to go home. He is so cute and he looks really good! I am so jealous :)
He's just so adorable! I'm happy for you all that he is home now. Oh, he's just so squeezable!
Post a Comment