Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pregnancy Photo Shoot

During my pregnancy I had a photo shoot done by a friend of mine who is getting her photography business started. I usually don't like my picture taken during pregnancy because I'm so self-conscious of how big I get. Anyway, I agreed to this because my friend Yvonne really needed a pregnant subject to take pictures of. Today she dropped a present off, and I absolutely love it. Take a look at the picture frame she put together.

This is the picture frame she put together with a couple of the pictures she took.


She liked this side view of me,

I'm not the biggest fan of this shot because it shows how huge I was.

I really liked this shot.



... and this one too!


1 comment:

Our Crazy Family said...

How sweet of your friend to do that for you. I think they are cute pictures!