Yippee! We now know where we will be moving to -
Gorham, NH- White Mountains here we come! After Jeremy's last conference call this morning we had our serious pow-wow about what would be best for our family. The position he'll be accepting will only require him to work 4 days a week- he's always wanted an extra day for his weekends. There's no call, no weekend work, paid vacation (almost 5 weeks), great benefits, and we'll be living where we wanted. Here's some pictures of the house we're going to be in for the next year. We'll be renting, but if we end up loving the house they are offering for us to buy it.
Here's the front of the house. I'm sure the boys will get a lot of use out of the basketball hoop.
Here's a view from the back porch.
Dining room.
Another view of the dining room.

And another view from the back yard.
2 comments:
I'm glad that you guys know where you are going now. The house is cute and I love the stream in the back. WOO HOO!
Congrats on your decision. What a wonderful job offer and the home is very lovely! I especially LOVE the scenery! What a beautiful place to live. Best wishes on your move! With love,Wendy and family
Post a Comment