Monday, November 3, 2008

Computer down!

Sorry I haven't been on here in quite some time. Our hard drive on our computer is on the fritz and I'm actually using a computer at Jeremy's office to write this and check everyone else's blog. Things around here are starting to get better- the unpacking part. I really hate unpacking everything and making sure I remember where I put everything. Anyway, the kids really love it here. The love playing in the river and jumping rocks, hiking around the area, and they love their schools. Jeremy's schedule is starting to pick up now. And Collin and I are still trying to get a normal schedule down. I'm still getting up every four hours with him and he's eating a whole lot! We all really love this area and we definitely are going to settle here. Well, hopefully I'll be getting the computer fixed soon and I'll be back to blogging like regular again.

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Good luck with the computer stuff!