Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just exhausted!

So today Jeremy left for a conference in Dallas, lucky him. I wish we could have gone too, but we couldn't take the kids out of school. He's staying at a really nice resort [the gaylord texan], compliments of his new company. Anyway, the reason for my exhausting being started on Thursday. For Calvin's birthday we started celebrating a day early by attending the midnight release of his video game at the video game store. Then the next day it was his party at school and pizza and cake at home. Saturday was a lunch out, then bowling, then dessert at the dairy bar. And last but not least, we were up and out the door at 2:30 am for Jeremy to catch his 6:00 am flight- it's a 2 hour drive to the airport. So I'm super tired right now, and I know I have a bunch of thing I still need to do. oh well......and i just typed this entry on the wii, i miss my computer!

1 comment:

Stephen and Heather said...

I am glad that Calvin had so much fun for his birthday. I am sure that Collin let you have a nap when you needed one too. ;) Good Luck while Jeremy is gone.