Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've been tagged!- If you read my blog, you've been tagged too!

I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.


8 favorite TV shows:

1. Battle Star Galactica
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Seinfeld
4. Good Eats
5. 17 Kids and Counting
6. Iron Chef
7. Hell's Kitchen
8. Jon & Kate Plus 8


8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Went grocery shopping
2. Went clothes shopping for the kids
3. Went to a movie
4. Took the boys to lunch
5. Wrote a letter of recommendation
6. Paid bills
7. Deposited money into the checking account
8. Went out on a date with Jeremy after work


8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. The kids going back to school on Monday
2. Skiing on Friday
3. Tomorrow
4. Seeing some of the Oscar movies
5. The New Moon movie
6. Going to bed
7. Vacation
8. my nephews & niece coming to visit


8 favorite restaurants:
1. Longhorn Steakhouse- anywhere
2. Delaney's- North Conway, NH
3. Niji- Scarborough, Ontario
4. Legal Seafood- Boston, MA
5. Bertucci's- Boston, MA
6. Northland- Berlin, NH
7. Joshua's- Lancaster, NH
8. Weathervane's- New England

8 Things on my wish list:

1. A trip to Italy
2. A trip to Greece
3. A trip to Australia
4. A trip to New Zealand
5. BMW Z4- Montego Blue
6. To finally settle down- no more moving
7. Pearl Cadillac Escalade- family vehicle
8. To build my dream home


8 people I tag:
1. Heather
2. Wendy
3. Rachel
4. Suzanne
5. Jennifer
6. Melissa
7. Hollie
8. Meladie

1 comment:

Stephen and Heather said...

Good Job! I like the shows that you watch also except maybe Battle Star Galactica (I just haven't ever gotten into it), and Jon and Kate plus 8 (I watch it sometimes but she drives me nuts and reminds me of a girl that I know and it just makes me mad at both of them.) I haven't watched Days for so long.
You better never move from the NH area since all of your favorite restaurants are there.