After church on Sunday we all worked in the yard. Jason mowed the lawn, Calvin collected the broken and cut branches, Jeremy worked in the front garden and put together my new fire pit, and I pruned trees and cleaned the back porch off, Collin just caused trouble~ but was super cute doing it.
Anyway, the last couple of days I've been able to sit out on the back porch while cooking dinner on the grill. (During the spring/summer/fall months I usually cook outside on the grill either bbq'ing or frying on the side gas burner.) While sitting out on the porch I've been able to actually hear myself think without any distractions.
I've been thinking about Jeremy's family alot and what they've been going through in their lives. I wish I knew what to say to make things better for them. I wish it wouldn't take such a toll on my mother-in-law. I wish things could be easier the way it was about 11-12 years ago. It's crazy how things change over the years, sometimes for the better, sometimes not.
So what's the answer? How do you help fix things?
No comments:
Post a Comment