So where would you move? Oregon~ Portland area, Eugene/ Springfield area, Medford Washington (state)~ Olympia area, Vancouver area California~ San Diego, San Jose, or Santa Rosa Utah~ American Fork, Layton
My grandparents lived in Vancouver, Washington for many years...it's so beautiful there. If you end up moving there or Portland, I'm sure they can give you some contacts in the area. :)
Of course I would vote for you to move to Utah, just so we could see you more often...but all of those places sound awesome.
3 comments:
My grandparents lived in Vancouver, Washington for many years...it's so beautiful there. If you end up moving there or Portland, I'm sure they can give you some contacts in the area. :)
Of course I would vote for you to move to Utah, just so we could see you more often...but all of those places sound awesome.
HaHaHaHa....you know my vote.
I think I'm leaning more towards Oregon. We have the ocean, not as much rain as Seattle, it's in the west, no sales tax, but we'll see.
Post a Comment