Friday, February 4, 2011
So tired of.....
I truly am so very tired of this cold weather! This morning the temperature in Gorham, New Hampshire is a balmy -20 degrees. Yes there was a "-" in front of that number. The sun will be out today, but it's just deceiving. Once you step outside your nose freezes, your lungs start to hurt, and you just want to run back inside. I think today will be a 'pyjama day' for Collin and I. And I've even been wearing socks in the house. For those of you who don't know, I usually hate wearing socks, especially in the house. (I do, however, love all of my funky printed socks.) If I could wear sandals all year long without the fear of frost-bite, I would. I do believe we are living in the wrong place. I now can say we've tried it and didn't like it. We need to get outta here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with wearing sandals all year long and wearing socks in the house most of the time is not something I like either. Maybe you should move to Arizona. I bet you can wear sandals most of the year.
Sorry about the frigid weather...but glad it's making you wanna move west! :)
Post a Comment