Friday, August 19, 2011
Irritated!
This is just NOT a good week. I think it was Hannibal from the A-Team who use to say, "I love it when a plan comes together." But this week it just doesn't seem to be. I'm so irritated today because my couches for our home were suppose to be delivered today, after waiting almost a month for them. The delivery guys got here and just took one look at the loft stairs and wanted to just get back into their truck and leave. After a couple of deep breaths they headed down the 3 flights of stairs and picked up my red leather sofa for the living room. Yeah! I love it. Then they went downstairs and grabbed the recliner for the 'man loft'. Yeah! Then they went downstairs (again) and grabbed the reclining/ massage couch. Uhhhhh, this isn't the couch I ordered. Where's the massage option? After many phone calls and many minutes of irritation the delivery guys brought the couch back downstairs. I felt so bad for them, it wasn't their fault that the company gave them the WRONG couch. So now we are one couch short, and we have no idea when our couch will get here. Let's hope for next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment