Friday, September 30, 2011

Can't sleep! The memories are coming back to me now.

What the heck! It's 1:15 AM PST and I am not sleeping. I'm actually wide awake.

I've had so much on my mind lately and I think my brain is just whizzing around all of the information I'm trying to retain. For many of you who don't know, I have had a "memory block" for over 20 years. Many of my memories from age 5 to 12 years old were simply blocked, something for my own protection I'm sure. But as of lately all of my memories are becoming clear, too clear. Seeing pictures, getting reacquainted with familiar people, things that are sparking my senses are helping me to remember. This is a good thing, even though some people would like my memory to stay blocked.

I have been writing things down as these memories come to me. If there are things that you remember when I was a kid message me or make a comment please.

No comments: