Sunday, November 27, 2011

2nd Thanksgiving Dinner!

Just because we had Thanksgiving Dinner with the Draper's in Utah did not mean we weren't going to have a Thanksgiving Dinner on Thanksgiving. We did have reservations for dinner at Ray's Cafe (a fufu-shi-shi restaurant in Seattle), but I really didn't feel like eating out after a week of eating out. So I made our traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, sans the raviolis. Roasted turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce (jellied and whole berry), gravy, rolls, and pumpkin pie. Half-way through the dinner I realized I forgot to take pictures (again!). So you're going to have to imagine my dining room table with my fall table cloth, silver chargers with my white and silver dinner china on top of the charger, with the white and silver roll plates on the dinner plate, clear glasses, and silverware all placed perfectly with the dinner in the middle of the table. It was very "Martha Stewart"~ish.

Now it's time to get ready for CHRISTMAS!!! The Christmas decorations are coming out!

No comments: