Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner #1

Since the Draper Family was all together for the first time in years, we decided that an early Thanksgiving Dinner would be a great idea. So on Sunday (November 20) we had our Thanksgiving Feast at Stephen and Heather's home. We had the adults and little kids eat up stairs and the big kids eat downstairs, there were so many of us. Debra and Heather baked the two turkeys, Shauntae made a heap load of mashed potatoes, and there was marshmallow-topped candied yams, stuffing, the raviolis, cranberry sauce, rolls, pecan pie, chocolate cake, pumpkin pie, and a red velvet birthday cake for me made by Heather. It was a yummy-in-the-tummy experience, and unfortunately I have no pictures of any of it! Hopefully I can borrow some pictures if any of the family took pictures, but I can't recall anyone taking pictures, so we'll see.

No comments: